Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another year older

Well, today I turned 24 whole years old. Whew, go me, it's my birthday, I'm gonna party like it's my birthday. And by partying, I mean spending a wonderful day with my sweet baby boy (who was on his best behavior today) and then having dinner at Logan's with G, Taylor, and my parents. I don't like anything on the menu there, but I can eat 2 or 3 baskets of their rolls by myself. So, I had rolls and onion petals, and Classic Cookie's cookie cake for dessert. Yum! I got some money, some gift cards, some jewelry (which I got early, due to my impatience), some shirts, and because my husband thinks I'm a werewolf, a new electric shaver thing. He doesn't really think that (at least I hope he doesn't), I just really needed a new one. All in all, I had a wonderful birthday, and I feel so blessed to have had another year spent with amazing people. And I'm looking forward to another one, with, hopefully, even more amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment