Today has been an exhausting one. We woke up at 9:00 this morning, got ready, left for Madison at 11:30 and just got home. I have the worst headache ever. In case you're wondering "Why would anyone go to Madison?"...or, if you're like me the first time Taylor told me that's where he lived, "Where the heck is Madison?"...Taylor's parents live there, and it is a small town, about 50 miles east of Tallahassee, that consists of 1 major road, a Harvey's, a Winn-Dixie, a Beall's Outlet, and for the "high class" people, a Pizza Hut and KFC. It's a super happenin' place to be, and I always LOVE when we get to go there...But, Taylor's brother and his family were in town for the weekend (they live in Shalimar), so we went to visit. I adore his brother's wife, my sister-in-law, so I enjoyed getting to catch up with her. And Taylor's sister, Dollie, who I also adore, was there with her kids and husband. So, there were 8 adults, and 6 kids, under 5 years old...hence the headache. But, it was fun, and I got birthday cake and presents since my birthday is Wednesday, and the kids all sang "Happy Dirtday" to me, because for some reason, Lilly (niece) can't say "birthday".
Yesterday I finally convinced my mom that I NEEDED to open my Premier jewelry that she got me for my birthday. I love it all! I wore a pair of pretty new earrings today, and if I can say so about myself, they looked pretty awesome on me. I also wore a new pair of shorts that I got from Forever 21, but by the time we got to Madison, they were so stretched out and baggy, I looked like I had on pajama shorts. I hate when that happens.
That's pretty much all I've got for you now. Another day in the exciting life of Brittney. You can all go to bed jealous.
I'm thinking a picture in your new jewelry would have been appropriate to include with this post. Just sayin'!
ReplyDeletePs in case I forget, happy early dirtday!!