Wednesday, July 20, 2011

While the baby sleeps

I've decided to update my way out of date, super anticipated blog. Haha. Let's see, last time I wrote, Grayson was turning one. Here's what's happened since then...
Saturday--July 9th--we had Grayson's birthday party at my mom and dad's house. It was so much fun, so many people showed up, and Grayson got PLENTY of presents. I'm a horrible mom, and was so busy with the party I snapped a total of ZERO pictures. However, here are a few my mom took.







And here's a picture of his cake that his Uncle Frank made...SO CUTE!


I wish I had pictures of him opening presents and stuff, but I don't. Bad mom award goes to...
Let's see, what else...The Monday following the party, Taylor, Grayson, and I all woke up with colds. We are just getting over it, so the past week or so has been super not fun in our house. Not a whole lot else has been going on, because we've been sick. We haven't done a whole lot of anything.
Last Saturday night my parents kept Grayson for the night, so Taylor and I went to dinner at Los Compadres (mmmm....Mexican!). After dinner, my random brain decided I wanted to get my tragus pierced...so I did! It was by far the worst, most painful piercing I have ever had, but I LOVE it!!
 
So, now you're all up to date. This week has also been an uneventful one. I will let you know if something interesting happens. Until then, I will try to be more frequent with my boring blog posts!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your piercing! I got my tragus done a few years ago, it was my favorite...but my ear didn't like it and literally push it right out! :(

    ReplyDelete