I haven't blogged in like 100 years. I wish I could say so many interesting things have happened since then, and that's why I haven't posted lately, but that just is not the case. I have been super busy, though.
School started last month (yuck), so what little bit of free time (haha) that I had been enjoying is totally gone. I got a new, old job at the end of the summer. The receptionist at my work (which I "quit" working at at the beginning of this year) quit, so my boss asked if I wanted to take her place. I had been going in a few days a week anyways, just to "help out", so I said sure. Now I'm working again, taking Grayson with me of course, going to school, and trying to preserve my sanity. It's not easy, and I'm super stressed most of the time, but hey, it's nice having the extra money, and I love that G still doesn't have to go to daycare. I wish I could quit school, though. I hate it. But, I keep telling myself, one day, it will pay off. And it better.
This Saturday, my aunts, grandma, mom, and I are giving my sister a bridal shower. I am looking forward to it, actually, and am really excited for my sister. Most of you know that she and her fiance, Justin, have been together on and off for the past 10 or 11 years. So, this wedding has been a long time a comin'. They're getting married in St. Thomas, while they're cruising the Carribbean for a week in October. Taylor and I aren't going, because a week long cruise with a 1 year old would NOT be fun, and there's no way I'd leave my baby with anyone for a whole week (plus the only people I really leave him with will already be on the cruise anyways). I am so sad I won't get to be a part of the wedding. I have always wanted to be in my sister's wedding, cause I know I'd be matron of honor, and I want a pretty dress. Oh well. It's her wedding, and it is, and should be, all about her. So, I am happy for her...but still sad for me!
Most of you also know that it is now football season. (GAG) I hate football season with a passion, so the next few months are extra sucky for me. Taylor is obsessed with FSU football, and goes to every home game, and swears he MUST watch every televised away game, or he will surely die. So, my Saturdays for the next few months are pretty much shot, and I will be spending even less time with my husband than usual. Sigh. Oh well, that's what I get for marrying a FSU junkie.
That's about it, I suppose. I'd lie and say I'll do better about posting, but I know it would be a lie, and I never lie. Except about my weight and maybe my hair color. The hair color lies aren't intentional though. I honestly have no idea what my "natural" hair color is.
No comments:
Post a Comment